Church covenant for the members of FBC Steele
The members of FBC Steele affirm this covenant as an outline of our goals as a church and as a guide for our interactions with each other and the people God has placed in our lives.
As a community of believers we commit to conform to a Biblical view of church. We will:
-Pray for one another (James 5:16)
-Hold one another accountable (Matt 18:15-17; 1 Cor 5)
-Admonish one another (Col 3:16; Rom 15:14)
-Maintain unity with each other (Eph 4:3)
-Speak the truth in love (Ephesians 4:15, Colossians 4:6)
-Not neglect to meet together (Hebrews 10:25)
Each of us is committed to growing closer to God everyday by not neglecting our spiritual growth. To
achieve this we commit to these five spiritual disciplines:
1. Daily Devotions –Spending time with God each day.
2. Prayer- Maintaining open and honest communication with God.
3. The Word- The Bible is our guide and we are committed to learning what it says.
4. Worship- Celebrating God’s presence and honoring Him with our lives
5. Service-Giving ourselves away to meet the needs of others.
FBC Steele will be guided by our mission statement as we seek to grow as individuals and as a church.
First Baptist Church Steele, Mo
222 S Walnut St
Phone: 573-695-3642 573-695-3642
Or use our contact form.
Spread the word and raise awareness about what we do. The best way to do it is through social networking!